05.03.2013 - 11:50
Saxon present limited fan package to SacrificeBritish metal legend Saxon just released their 20th studioalbum called Sacrifice on the first of March. And of-course there is a special and limited edition for collectors and huge fans! The so called Direct-To-Customer (D2C) fan edition contains:
• the CD Album „Sacrifice“ limited Digibook Edition (including the Bonus Disc with 5 classic tracks in new versions)
• exclusive Saxon Live - CD „Live In Haarlem“ with 14 Live Tracks, recorded live at the Patronaat in Haarlem, December 08th, 2012
• exclusive Saxon - Hooded Sweatshirt, selectable in 4 different sizes (M, L, XL still available)
AND: 15 Meet & Greet - Package are randomly added to the Boxed Packages, which will allow the lucky winner to experience:
• free entrance to a Saxon Concert in 2013 (excluding festival appearances)
• experience soundcheck before the actual concert begins
• a Meet & Greet opportunity with Saxon
• a photograph together with the band
• a signed autograph card
This fan-package is limited to 500 units worldwide and it is only available at the UDR Shop and Digital Stores.
Grab your copy and pre-order now!
Do yo still need your tickets for the upcoming Saxon tour? You can buy the tickets for the German shows here!
Ticket-Hotline: +49 (0) 4627 - 18 38 38