British metal legend Saxon just released their 20th studioalbum called Sacrifice on the first of March...
British metal legend Saxon just released their 20th studioalbum called Sacrifice on the first of March. And of-course there is a special and limited edition for collectors and huge fans! The so called Direct-To-Customer (D2C) fan edition contains:
• the CD Album „Sacrifice“ limited Digibook Edition (including the Bonus Disc with 5 classic tracks in new versions)
• exclusive Saxon Live - CD „Live In Haarlem“ with 14 Live Tracks, recorded live at the Patronaat in Haarlem, December 08th, 2012
• exclusive Saxon - Hooded Sweatshirt, selectable in 4 different sizes (M, L, XL still available)
AND: 15 Meet & Greet - Package are randomly added to the Boxed Packages, which will allow the lucky winner to experience:
• free entrance to a Saxon Concert in 2013 (excluding festival appearances)
• experience soundcheck before the actual concert begins
• a Meet & Greet opportunity with Saxon
• a photograph together with the band
• a signed autograph card
This fan-package is limited to 500 units worldwide and it is only available at the UDR Shop and Digital Stores.
Grab your copy and pre-order now!
Do yo still need your tickets for the upcoming Saxon tour? You can buy the tickets for the German shows here!
Ticket-Hotline: +49 (0) 4627 - 18 38 38